1. Say the words with the intent of reaching truth in your heart
2. See the letters as worlds in themselves and expand them, draw them out and they will shine for you.
3. When your prayer brings you to joy, know it is accepted.
4. People think by praying slowly their prayer is more devout but usually it just leads them to pride. Praying slowly is good but make sure it brings you to humility.
5. make your prayers beautiful to Hashem with melody and tones, even the angels with join in.
6. To bring yourself to humility while praying, climb from Malchut to chessed, then picture any three letter name in snow like white, Flipping the letters until you are nothing. (As taught by the Ramchals Students)
7. Prayer with energy and Devekus will eventually lead to prayer with stillness, allowing on the soul to move. This is the chassidic way tot pray but everyone usually prayers the opposite way.
8. Pacing back and forth and rocking arouses the heart.
9. Make set times and places to pray. Moving from this place even a few feet can change the prayer.
10. Accustom yourself to see YKVK and Adna intertwined when reciting the holy name. Have in mind the simple kavanah of elevating the Shechinah.
11. Every person can have ruach HaKodesh while praying, they can see holy lights and more. Go with this thinking to connect to the Shechinah and elevate Her. Those wise will elevate her many times over and over. Those even wiser will elevate all of Israel.
12. Absolutely never say a word to anyone during prayer. Do not be broken as your soul will be cast out of the holy gates making your prayer an abomination.
13. Reflect up on the great give of prayer and then pray happily.
14. When you prayer with faith, your prayer goes much further so believe in the power of your prayer and Hashem’s Rachmanus.
15. There is much deepness behind the names of Hashem chosen in each prayer, understand this and you are like the Kings closest attendant with full access to His treasures.
16. Put yourself in every prayer, and identify with it.
17. Praer for the needs of Klal Yisrael and the Shechinah as priority during set prayers and in hisbobidus, pray for yourself at the start. Then slowly negate yourself and pray for all of Israel.
18. Prayer with the accompany of a minyon assures one entry, while alone, one can easily get lost.